Love Your Life Weekly Planning Membership
A Heart-Centered Feminine Way to Organize Your Time
What’s better than a planner that prioritizes your self-care and intentions?
Laser-targeted support that’s easy to access so you can keep on track. This Weekly Planning Membership is based on the ‘Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner – A Heart-Centered Feminine Way to Organize Your Time’.
Do you feel overwhelmed on Sundays thinking about the week ahead? Do you long for a sense of organization and ease in your daily life? If so. this is the right space for you.
This membership, essentially gives you "Weekly Planning Prompts", brought to you by ICF Accredited Coach, Wellness Expert and Author Emily Madill. By joining, you’ll receive laser-targeted support that’s easy to access, so you can keep on track. The Weekly Planning Prompts model is based on the ‘Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner – A Heart-Centered Feminine Way to Organize Your Time’. But you are welcome to use your own planning system. The Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner is not a required component to participate, or benefit from the prompts.
This is for you if:
- You are wanting to ease overwhelm.
- You would like to gain a sense of organization.
- You would like to have consistent self-care.
- You are ready to make the most of your days.
- You are ready to feel like you’re on track.
- You are ready to feel excited and make your dreams come true.
At just $10/month, you’ll receive:
- A weekly planning prompt email and video to help you design your week and stay on track.
- Opportunity to comment with the community inside the weekly prompt newsletter, or via our optional private Facebook Group.
- A 7-day planner printout (PDF), extracted from the 'Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner' for you to print out and use to organize your week, included in the weekly email.
- Optional Seasonal Community Zoom Goal-Setting and Connection Sessions.
- An optional private FB group if you prefer to receive your weekly prompts that way.
- The ‘Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner’ is NOT a requirement to participate. You may use your own planning system, or you can print out the 7-day version of the weekly planner, provided in the weekly email. Or purchase a Seasonal Planner , Sold separately through Amazon.
This membership offers accountability and support at an affordable price. $10/month to help you create a life you love!
As a bonus, when you sign up, you’ll receive:
- The Introductory to The Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner E-Course.
- Seasonal Life Balance Wheel E-Course, valued at $69 USD.
‘Fall in Love With Your Life, Seasonal Planner’ is not a requirement to
participate, you can use your own planning system or purchase a planner
from Emily if you’d prefer.
*Planner sold separately through Amazon, or direct from Emily
“Using the planner and having the accountability group has truly been a great experience that I look forward to each week.” – Kristen, USA
Hi! I'm Emily Madill, thank you for stopping by. I'm an ICF accredited coach, wellness expert, author and one of Thrive Global’s editors-at-large.
I enjoy supporting others to live with purpose, joy and impact. I also love words and sharing them in a way that helps people feel good.
My most creative role though, is being a mom to two boys. They remind me to be playful, to trust in my inner wisdom, and to love with every part of who I am.
The courses here are designed to meet you where you’re at and to support you to feel more empowered in all areas of your life. My hope is to help other women who may feel overwhelmed by the noise and busyness of life. There is an array of free and paid courses, as well as an affordable monthly membership that lends itself to more frequent connection with me and a community of women from around the world.
I send out a weekly note every Thursday morning called: The Weekly Happiness Note.
The weekly notes
include practical mindset strategies to remember the good, to feel your best and re-set as
I've published 12 titles in the area of self-development and empowerment, both for children and adults. You can find some of my writing in Chicken Soup for the Soul:Think Positive for Kids; The Huffington Post; Thrive Global; TUT.com; Best Self Magazine; The Muse; MindBodyGreen; Emerging Women; TinyBuddha; Aspire Magazine; and others.All of these resources can be accessed by visiting my website at: emilymadill.com
"Emily Madill's approach in this seasonal planner has introduced me to a new way of thinking about time (more cyclical, less list-driven) and about weekly planning. By setting priorities for self-care and outlining action steps, along with the reminder of my weekly power word, I am gaining new insights into how I want to re-align my relationship to time in order to truly "fall in love with my life." - Julia Canada