3 Month Program
13-Week Journey: Create a Lasting Self-Care and Mindfulness Practice
Get the wisdom, inspiration, guidance and tools from the 'Fall in Love With Your Life, One Week at a Time book' in a 13-Week package.
Do you make room in your day and week for you? Do you crave a quiet space that's your own? Would you like to have a special place you can go that gives you a reprieve for self-care?
Life can be a balancing act. If you're in any kind of caregiver role, whether in your family, workplace, community – or all of the above – the energy you give out likely doesn’t equal the same energy you give back to yourself.
This is for you if:
- You give a lot of energy out to others, but not much back to yourself.
- You feel overwhelmed by the many moving parts of life.
- You are interested in the idea of mindfulness, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You feel exhausted by the end of the week and no further ahead.
- You’d like to have a greater sense of purpose in your life.
- You’re yearning for more inner peace.
- You love the idea of self-care but somehow never make time.
For $39, you’ll receive:
- The space and prompt to create a powerful self-reflection practice.
- Encouragement to try on new perspective.
- Inspiration to play outside of your comfort zone.
- Strategies to try on a mindfulness practice.
- Tools to create personalized self-care.
- Consistent weekly inspiration to help you get started and comfortable tuning inward.
- Simple ideas to step into the driver’s seat of your daily life.
- Positive messaging around the power of gratitude and getting back to basics.
This E-Course is not designed as a quick fix. It isn't about sugar coating everything that feels hard in life. This practice is about expanding your awareness of yourself and shining the light on more of what you do want in your life.
The relationship each of us has with ourselves is our most important relationship. When we invest in strengthening the connection with ourselves, we are better able to weather the storms in life.
If you're wanting to strengthen the relationship you have with yourself, or simply would like to create lasting habits around self-care and self-love, then this is the place for you. Emily will be available along your journey to offer you encouragement and support as needed.
In the 13 weeks, we will explore:
- Giving Back
- Taking Charge
- and much more!
This E-Course is seamlessly structured into 13 easy to digest sections, each including:
- The weekly focus and essay.
- An instructional video.
- Extra inspirational resources.
- Self-reflection prompts.
- And ongoing opportunities to connect with our community.
There is no shortage of material and inspiration on your journey. You get to put your own spin on all of it to make it a unique and meaningful life practice that sits well with who you are. You will receive a new topic every week, for 13 weeks to help you create your own mindfulness and self-empowerment practice.
Ready to fall in love with your life?
"For everyone seeking a brighter path, may you find your light within"– Emily Madill
Get started now!
“I love that the 3-month mindfulness program gave me one single focus for each week. It helped me feel more present and focused on what matters. Great course!" – Stacy, entrepreneur
Hi! I'm Emily Madill, thank you for stopping by. I'm a certified professional coach (ACC) through the International Coaching Federation, an author and one of Thrive Global’s editors-at-large.
I enjoy supporting others to live with purpose, joy and impact. I also love words and sharing them in a way that helps people feel good.
My most creative role though, is being mama to two boys. They remind me to be playful, to trust in my inner wisdom, and to love with every part of who I am.
The courses here are designed to meet you where you’re at and to support you to feel more empowered in all areas of your life. My hope is to help other women who may feel overwhelmed by the noise and busyness of life. You'll find there is an array of free and paid courses, as well as an affordable monthly membership that lends itself to more frequent connection with me and a community of women from around the world.
I send out a free weekly note every Thursday morning called: Em’s Weekly Happiness Note . The weekly notes include practical ways to remember the good, to feel your best and re-set as needed.
I've published 12 titles in the area of self-development and empowerment, both for children and adults. You can find some of my writing in Chicken Soup for the Soul:Think Positive for Kids; The Huffington Post; Thrive Global; TUT.com; Best Self Magazine; The Muse; MindBodyGreen; Emerging Women; TinyBuddha; Aspire Magazine; and others.
All of these resources can be accessed by visiting my website at: emilymadill.com
“I took the 3-month
mindfulness program and now I'm taking the 12-month mindfulness program. I can tell you it has
helped me and I'm so grateful. The weekly focus has helped me feel
inspired to keep my head up. There is a lot of good information and
strategies to help yourself through the toughest times in your life.” –